From: Michael King <unheatedgarage@×××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone have experience with Brother's Scan Key Tool?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 23:00:19
1 It actually was (surprisingly) as straight-forward as it sounds. I was
2 successful at getting a network Brother printer to scan, just by
3 following the Gentoo Printing Wiki. Now, getting it to print, well,
4 that's a whole other ball of wax that I was not successful at and never
5 pursued further!
6