From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Slow Login, Sudo, etc.
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:13:36
1 Sorry, so I put pam back to ~x86 version without any further rebuilds,
2 and I don't notice any trouble, so it doesn't seem related to pam at
3 all (my email might imply that).
4
5 ~daid
6
7 On 12 October 2010 16:12, daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com> wrote:
8 > Hmm, as usual, sending email to the user list makes subsequent guesses
9 > have good affects.
10 >
11 > Hard to say for certain, but at present, pam is on x86, and I rebuild
12 > most the dependencies I could find in the sudo ebuild (seemed a fine
13 > place to start looking for relevant packages, anyway).
14 >
15 > (pam 1.1.1-r2  is x86 and and 1.1.2 is ~x86 at present)
16 >
17 > I ran an emerge --oneshot --verbose --ask openldap cyrus-sasl pambase bison
18 >
19 > Or it could be gremlins...
20 >
21 > If the problem comes back (seems possible) I'll try to see if I can
22 > pinpoint the solution.
23 >
24 > ~daid
25 >