From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] at utility
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:25:56
1 On Thursday 13 April 2006 17:45, "de Almeida, Valmor F."
2 <dealmeidav@××××.gov> wrote about '[gentoo-user] at utility':
3 > I have the at utility described in my man pages but can't find it and
4 > don't know what package it came from; if it is indeed in my system. Does
5 > anyone know?
6
7 U sys-process/at [GPL-2]: Queues jobs for later execution
8
9 Possibly?
10
11 I also have the man pages but not the app. I wonder why they are in
12 separate packages.
15 "If there's one thing we've established over the years,
16 it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
17 clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
18 -- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh