From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] looking for a good c++ IDE for demons...
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:22:30
1 On 24 February 2006 10:10, Wolfgang Liebich wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I'm developing a C++ application which runs as a UNIX demon or windows
4 > service. Until now I'm used mainly xemacs, but since I learned about
5 > better IDEs (for example the JAVA developers have IDEA), I'm looking for
6 > something like this for c++. I tried snavigator, but this tool seems to
7 > get confused by multiple inheritance (which is used in my project).
8 > Mainly I would search for a good class navigator.
9 > Is there something to recommend?
10
11 kdevelop
12
13 Uwe
16 Why do consumers keep buying products they will live to curse?
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list