From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mounting samsung galaxy S III (android ics)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 01:15:41
1 On Wed, 2012-07-18 at 20:04 -0400, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
2 > I just purchased a new smartphone (samsung galaxy S III), which runs
3 > android ice cream sandwitch 4.0.4). I would like to copy files
4
5 I just treated it like another linux system ... connect to wireless (I
6 presume you have that), install AndFTP and/or "rsync backup for android"
7 from the "playstore". Both work using ssh to a linux system, but are
8 slightly different.
9
10 There should be (have not tried it) apps for bluetooth and usb
11 networking as well.
12
13 Found it great for a large file sneakernet between home/work!
14
15 BillK