From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rc runlevel act strangely
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:04:33
1 Per-Erik Westerberg wrote:
2 >
3 > Well, issuing "eselect" lists "rc" as a module and "man rc.eselect"
4 > gives you a list of actions to use and their description :
5 >
6 > NAME
7 > rc.eselect - Runlevel configuration module
8 >
9 > SYNOPSIS
10 > eselect rc [help|usage|version]
11 > eselect rc add script [runlevel...]
12 > eselect rc delete script [runlevel...]
13 > eselect rc list [runlevel]
14 > eselect rc pause script [script...]
15 > eselect rc restart script [script...]
16 > eselect rc show [runlevel...]
17 > eselect rc start script [script...]
18 > eselect rc stop script [script...]
19 >
20 > ;) / Per-Erik
24 I looked on Gentoo.org but I couldn't find it documented there. I found
25 eselect itself but nothing on the rc part. I was curious as to where
26 the OP found it or if we have a user who actually read a man page
27 first. O_O Imagine that. lol
28
29 I'm glad you posted the rc.eselect man page tho. I didn't know about
30 that. Now I can go dig out the others and read up on them too.
31
32 Where did our OP go anyway?
33
34 Dale