From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] acroread-9.3.2 produces "invalid" postscript?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:55:18
1 On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:19:13AM +0200, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2 > I have very bad experience with acroread-9.3.2.
3 > Some printers (claiming to support postscript level 3) just hang.
4 > When I first 'print' to a file,
5 > gv only shows some part of each page and evince just hangs.
6 >
7 > Has anybody similar experience?
8 >
9 > (Yes, I can use xpdf, but acroread has the nice feature of printing
10 > several pages on a sheet of paper which is very handy when printing
11 > slides of a presentation)
12
13 Not a solution: I've given up on using acroread long time ago. But I
14 am pretty sure that evince can also print multiple pages per sheet,
15 and since you mentioned it earlier: why not use it instead?
16
17 Cheers,
18
19 W
20 --
21 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
22 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
23 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton