From: "Abraham Marín Pérez" <tecnic5@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hacking an ebuild
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:36:09
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen escribió:
2 > On Tuesday 19 June 2007 14:32:15 Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 >
4 >> I took a quick look inside the ebuils. Nothing there seems amd64
5 >> specific, so here's how I would proceed;
6 >>
7 >> Create a user overlay in the usual place - $PORTDIR/local/
8 >> Copy the ebuild there as normal
9 >> modify KEYWORDS="~x86 ~amd64
10 >> Check that all the dependencies have amd64 ebuilds as well
11 >> emerge jffnms and see what happens
14 > What? Why? Just add 'net-analyzer/jffnms ~x86'
15 > to /etc/portage/package.keywords? No matter what the KEYWORDS of an ebuild
16 > are (or aren't) they can be accepted by a proper entry in package.keywords
17 > (** if empty)...
20 I think the problem here is that the package is masked, not marked as
21 unstable; that's the reason to create a new ebuild not affected by the
22 general portage.mask... Am I right?
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list