From: Jens Pelzetter <jens.pelzetter@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird Datepicker
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 16:42:32
1 Hello Nicolai,
2
3 one Fedora everything works as expected. But Fedora has a slightly older
4 version of Thunderbird and GTK.
5
6 Which useflags has your Thunderbird set? Mine has the following useflags:
7
8 dbus gmp-autoupdate lightning startup-notification system-av1
9 system-harfbuzz system-icu system-jpeg system-libevent system-libvpx
10 system-sqlite system-webp
11
12 Best
13