From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Annoying mapping of some keys
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 03:11:03
1 On 2018-05-22 09:38, Damo Brisbane wrote:
2
3 > Under X, xmodmap <https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xmodmap> perhaps?
4
5 I used to have a few xmodmap tricks in my X initialization scripts, but
6 today I find I have my needs covered by the recommended alternative of
7 xkb settings.
10 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
11 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
12 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
13 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.