From: Markos Chandras <markos.chandras@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Update svn ebuilds only when necessary
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:21:16
1 Ι think there is not such tool to do what you want
2
3 On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Momesso Andrea <momesso.andrea@×××××.com>wrote:
4
5 > Is there a way to to update svn packages only when there are updates in
6 > the svn source?
7 >
8 > Actually I use a script to grep "9999" from eix -I output and put all
9 > those packages in a package set, then I have a cron job to rebuild this
10 > set weekly.
11 >
12 > What I'd like to do is to only fetch the svn sources, and rebuild the
13 > packages if sources have been updated since last build, saving lots of
14 > compilations.
15 >
16 > Does portage (or any other tool) provide a way to do it?
17 >