From: "Stéphane Guedon" <stephane@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] git protocol
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 18:37:16
1 On Monday 02 January 2012 14:11:56 Stéphane Guedon wrote:
2 > Hi again
3 > I am setting up a git repository using gentoo gitosis.
4 > I can push well from my git repo to the server.
5 >
6 > But when I want to fetch the repo from the server to another computer using
7 > the git protocol (git://myserver/myproject.git) it says me the connection
8 > is refused, whereas the git-daemon-export-ok file is on.
9 > So I can't access the repo from anonymous computer.
10 >
11 > I don't understand that !
12 > Any help ?
13
14 I solve myself the problem, I have to put
15
16 '[repo biblib]
17 daemon=yes'
18