From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice-bin-4.0.1 - no menu text on top
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:43:06
1 On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 11:45:26AM -0600, Joseph wrote:
2
3 > I have been hit by a bug that I don't know how to go about it.
4 > First my login manager slim is not showing any "username / password" text upon log in; now Openoffice-bin has no menu text on top.
5 >
6 > How to go about this bug?
7 > I have four systems two x86 and two amd64
8 > one x86 and one amd64 are effected by this bug, two other system working normally :-/
9
10 Is there any helpful output on the console if you start LO from there?
11 What about revdep-rebuild?
12 --
13 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
14 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.
15
16 Automation is man’s attempt of shaping work so that women can do it.