From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with revdep-rebuild
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:06:10
1 Hi all!
2 Thanks to your beautiful support, I solved my issue!
3 Again, as usual, I've to send my compliments to this mailing list: every
4 time I've a problem here there is someone that tries to help me (and usually
5 solves my problems)!
6 Moreover, simply reading the ML I always learn new commands that reduces my
7 needs to bother you here!
8
9 Thank you all! You are just great!
10 (can't say the same of other distribution's mailing lists.... )
11
12 Massimiliano
13