From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google privacy changes
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:00:43
1 On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 01:16:01AM -0600, Dale wrote
2
3 > I'm sort of getting tired of switching emails every time I switch ISPs
4 > or there is a policy change. That is why I switched to gmail in the
5 > first place. No matter what ISP I use, I can still use Gmail. Yet,
6 > here I am again.
7
8 Years ago, when facing yet another ISP move, I got my own personal
9 domain. I have the option of pointing my MX record at various services.
10 I'm currently using Cotse for inbound email. For outbound email I use
11 my broadband ISP. If it's down, I use a dialup ISP, which I keep as an
12 emergency backup..
15 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>