From: Richard Torres <rtorres827@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] unable to emerge anything...
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:36:55
1 Thanks for the input.
2
3 I tried it on both of my Gentoo boxes. One worked and the problematic one
4 gave me the following output;
5
6 # gcc test.c -o test
7
8 gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `as': No such file or directory
12 I'm going to try quickpkg again but this time from the working box. The
13 first pkg came from an older livecd.
17 If you think of anything please let me know. Thanks again.
21 -Richard
25 _____
26
27 From: James Ausmus [mailto:james.ausmus@×××××.com]
28 Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 12:22 PM
29 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
30 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unable to emerge anything...