From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: What happened to belak.sbboard.com?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:33:36
1 On 09/14/2010 02:01 AM, Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Nikos Chantziaras<realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
3 >> For over a week now, layman prints an error message when doing a "layman
4 >> -S". It gets the list of overlays from
5 >> http://belak.sbboard.com/gentoo/overlay.xml
6 >
7 > If that's belak's overlay, it has a different address according to my
8 > layman. Look at http://bitbucket.org/belak/belak.gentoo to see if it's
9 > the same thing. Maybe it just needs to be deleted and re-added.
10 >
11 > My layman gets overlays from
12 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/overlays/repositories.xml (as defined in
13 > layman.cfg) and seems to work fine. I've got no trace of the address
14 > you're having problems with. Maybe it's something old or something you
15 > added manually?
16
17 I didn't add anything manually. layman -L (as well as layman -f) says:
18
19 * Failed to update the overlay list from:
20 http://belak.sbboard.com/gentoo/overlay.xml
21 * Error was:
22 * Failed to parse the overlays list fetched from
23 http://belak.sbboard.com/gentoo/overlay.xml
24 * This means that the downloaded file is somehow corrupt or there was a
25 problem with the webserver. Check the content of the file. Error was:
26 * XML parsing failed for "http://belak.sbboard.com/gentoo/overlay.xml"
27 (line 178, column 3)
28 * Hint: Try running "sudo layman -f" to re-fetch that file