From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] meaning of (-clutter) in an emerge USE list
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 22:26:05
1 On Wed, Jun 01 2011, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
2
3 > Am 01.06.2011 20:25, schrieb Allan Gottlieb:
4 >
5 >> I know that the (-clutter) means that the clutter flag has been removed,
6 >
7 > The flag is not removed as in "is not there anymore" but it is masked
8 > because using it makes, at a high percentage, problems of some kind
9 > .
10 > You could unmask that flag if you want to, but then you are alone on
11 > high sea as it is absolutly unsupported.
12
13 Right. This is the layman gnome3 overlay. I am using an "extra"
14 laptop for this.
15
16 Thanks for the warning and information.
17 allan