From: Thufir <hawat.thufir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: 7. Configuring the Kernel
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:08:20
1 On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:18:23 +0000, Neil Bothwick wrote:
4 > If you get a file not found error, drop into the GRUB shell and run
5 > "find /kernel-has-alsa".
6
7 I did get to a point with GRUB where I edited the line which specifies
8 the kernel and used tab-completion to select the kernel I wanted. (That
9 I could do this reinforced to my mind that there wasn't a typo, I didn't
10 notice that it was different.)
11
12 However, once I'd pressed, IIRC, "e" to edit, pressed enter to select the
13 line, tab completion, enter again I was unsure of the next step :(
17 -Thufir
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list