From: Michael Mauch <michael.mauch@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - More fun with convert
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 20:36:15
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2
3 > I'm trying to turn the background of an image transparent. I issued
4 >
5 > covert image.gif -transparent white image.gif
6 >
7 > and it did convert the areas of the image that were pure white to
8 > transparent, but the problem is that many areas of the background,
9 > although not #FFFFFF were white-ish. Is there a way to pass to convert
10 > a range of hex values to turn transparent?
11
12 Not exactly what you want, but -fuzz seems to be related.
13
14 Regards...
15 Michael
16 --