From: Xavier Parizet <blackhawk@××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird account properties inaccessible
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:06:40
1 On Sun, June 17, 2007 21:22, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > In Tunderbird, when I attempt to access the properies of one of my
3 > existing
4 > email accounts, I get an error in a popup window, complaining about some
5 > XML
6 > thing. I have been unable to even locate the offender.
7 >
8 > The Thunderbird dialog says
9 >> XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
10 >> Location: chrome://messenger/content/AccountManager.xul
11 >> Line Number 1, Column 7:
12 >>
13 >> anager"
14 >> ------^
15 >
16 > Obviously, that's malformed, but I cannot find any file where it lives, at
17 > least not under my home directory,
18 > and there's no ".xul" in the filenames belonging to Thunderbird.
19 >
20 > Where should I be looking?
21 Maybe yu can run find ~ -in
22 > --