From: "Sebastian Günther" <samson@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Who mount sysfs?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:24:36
1 * Dale (rdalek1967@×××××.com) [24.03.09 22:54]:
2 >
3 > root@smoker / # equery list openrc
4 > [ Searching for package 'openrc' in all categories among: ]
5 > * installed packages
6 > root@smoker / # equery list baselayout
7 > [ Searching for package 'baselayout' in all categories among: ]
8 > * installed packages
9 > [I--] [ ] sys-apps/baselayout-1.12.11.1 (0)
10 > root@smoker / #
11 >
12 > I haven't rebooted in a couple months or so but with the storms they
13 > have predicted, I may at least have to shut down in the next few days.
14 > Sort of like to make sure it is safe before finding out the hard way. ;-)
15 >
16 > Since portage doesn't delete things in /etc, I would assume I have never
17 > had that script either. Sort of weird but I may not completely
18 > understand this yet.
21 You're on baselayout 1, hence no openrc, hence no problem...
22
23 > Dale
26 HTH
27 Sebastian
30 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " Karl Marx
31
32 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de