From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Double network cards
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:41:05
1 On 2007-06-11, Marco Calviani <marco.calviani@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > i would like some technical advice concerning the possibility of
4 > mounting two network devices on the same desktop computer. One network
5 > card (which is binded to a fixed IP) allows me to allow the machine to
6 > be visible on the public network, while the second one (faster, the
7 > one i've installed now) is used to work. Would it be possible to
8 > install both of them, with the first one used only for accessing the
9 > machine from an external site?
10
11 Yes.
14 Grant Edwards grante Yow! I joined scientology
15 at at a garage sale!!
16 visi.com
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list