From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IP Load Sharing - Per Packet Load Balancing (Linux router)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 15:47:56
1 On 25 May 2013, at 22:26, Nick Khamis wrote:
2 > ... As mentioned this
3 > would be two separate DSL services, connected using separate bridges.
4 > I think I am describing more of a link aggregation or bonding....
5 >
6 > Also assuming that the service providers support bonding of the links….
7
8 Here in the UK this is a somewhat common thing - there are a number of ISPs which offer bonded xDSL services.
9
10 It's certainly possible to use a Linux router to manage such a connection, although I don't know the details.
11
12 http://www22.brinkster.com/findall/bondedcd.html
13 http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/reviews/adsl-bonding-how-to-and-review.html
14