From: Ric de France <rdefrance@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to create my own linux distribution
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:46:44
1 Makara,
2
3 I don't know why... since when you use Gentoo, you're essentially
4 making your own distribution but leveraging off the infrastructure of
5 Gentoo, but here is one link that may be of use:
6
7 http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7233
8
9 And this other link (OOo presentation) may give you some great ideas /
10 techniques:
11
12 http://www.luv.asn.au/overheads/knoppixtalk.sxi
13