From: Meik Frischke <meik.frischke@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anybody know how to disable CSD for meld?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 19:00:24
1 Am 2022-09-14 19:21, schrieb Grant Edwards:
2 > Meld just updated from 3.20.4 to 3.22.0 (I have ~amd64 set for meld),
3 > and now meld uses client side decorations instead of allowing the
4 > window manager to handle that stuff. This is extremely annoying, since
5 > meld looks/acts differently than everything else and a lot of window
6 > operations are now unavailable for meld.
7 >
8 > For now, I'm goint to revert to 3.20.4, but hopefully there's a way to
9 > get meld 3.22 to behave itself?
10 >
11 > --
12 > Grant
13
14 You might want to have a look at gtk3-classic [1] which includes the
15 functionality of the dated gtk3-nocsd [2] hack.
16 The former is available in the khoverlay as a patcheset.
17
18 Sincerely,
19 Meik
20