From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: External hard drive and idle activity
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 15:33:14
1 On 2020-01-06, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Finally got around to rebooting.  It was a experience for sure.  X
4 > wouldn't come up, the plasma thingy doing its thing.  Jeepers.  No
5 > wonder I hate rebooting.
6
7 I try to remember to reboot all of my machines once a month or so when
8 I've got some spare time (especially after significant updates).
9 Otherwise, something will demand/cause a reboot in the middle of
10 something urgent and then you know what happens...
13 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! for ARTIFICIAL
14 at FLAVORING!!
15 gmail.com