From: Matthew Sacks <matthew@×××××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] virtualbox woes
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 00:46:43
1 The vbox log and screenshot are all I have to go off. Next time I”ll provide that upfront. New to these parts (gentoo lists).
2
3 It crashes on boot actually to answer your question.
4
5 Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows
6
7 From: Jack<mailto:ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
8 Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2022 7:48 AM
9 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o<mailto:gentoo-user@l.g.o>
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] virtualbox woes
11