From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] SSH hosed, only rubble remains
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:18:57
1 Somewhere along the line, ssh and ssh2 have gotten conflated, confused or
2 just
3 downright broken. I have been running ssh daemon(s) for so long I don't
4 even
5 remember how I set them up. They Just Ran (TM).
6
7 For a short while, ssh connections to here (home) from work have taken an
8 unusually long time to establish. I thought it was something to do with my
9 domain registration, which was changing at the same time, but that has
10 settled
11 down (I think). And I've been too busy surviving a car crash and attendant
12 medical problems to be exactly on top of the situation.
13
14 Now I cannot seem to make a connection at all, and I can't make much sense
15 out of the setup I have.
16
17 First, I have both an
18 /etc/init.d/sshd