From: Yuriy Shatrov <yks-uno@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Plasma multi monitor issues
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 08:51:25
1 Hi,
2
3 One of solutions known to me is the following:
4
5 * go to System Settings -> Window Behaviour -> Window Rules tab,
6 * Create an entry (New...) with all defaults in the `Window matching` tab,
7 * in the `Size&Position` tab set `Size` to the screen size and
8 optionally `Position` (so that your maximized window not span several
9 displays) and choose `Force` from the select box
10
11 You can tune those settings to specific windows, using `xprop` tool to
12 know the windows' roles, classes etc.
13