From: "Lukáš Oliva" <olivalukas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Nowell disconnects
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:37:49
1 Hi,
2 I need to connect Nowell Netware discs time to time. I found out how
3 to do it and I have it working in /etc/fstab with line
4
5 <server>/<login with context> /mnt/server ncp defaults,ipserver=<ip
6 address>,mode=700,uid=myuser,gid=myuser,owner=myuser,volume=USR,signature=3,passwdfile=/home/myusr/.passwd,multiple,noauto
7
8 My problem is that after two minutes of inactive connection the
9 connection does not work while it stays mounted (in mount).
10 I would be gratefull if someone could say how not to solve it.
11
12 Lukas
13 --
14 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list