From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] About interpreting output of df -h
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 01:04:50
1 On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 09:21:50 +1000, Jake Moe wrote:
2
3 > Out of curiousity, why don't I have a "rootfs" entry? I just have the
4 > actual device name. You guys seem to be assuming that having "rootfs"
5 > in the list is a normal thing, but it's not in my list?
6
7 Are you using baselayout 1 or 2? ISTR this came with BL2.
8
9 BTW, what is it with the current trend of re-quoting entire threads,
10 regardless of the relevance of it all?
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.