From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] download first and compile later?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 05:33:05
1 --fetchonly
2
3 W
4
5 On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 10:27:43AM +0530, vikram ranade wrote:
6 > Quick question....
7 > I looked in the emerge man pages but i cant seem to figure out how to
8 > download all the packages using emerge and then compile them
9 > is there some parameter that i can use?
12 > emerge <download first parameter> <package>
13 > ?
14 > or do i have to mess with the make.conf file?
15 > Thanks!
16 > regards,
17 > Vikram
20 Pintsize: We have been in said laundry basket! It smelled a bit funny,
21 but was properly supportive of the royal hindquarters.
22 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 49 days, 8:32
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list