From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Mod_suphp masked?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:25:22
1 Is there any particular reason why for the x86 arch, the Apache
2 mod_suphp ebuild's been masked? And any means of keeping track of
3 things like that without periodically trying to install something
4 only to be told it's not happening? I'm looking into ways of security
5 my Apache/PHP instalation, and moving it out of /var/www and into
6 user space seems the best way to go about doing that. But per the
7 Apache documentation that'll break Suexec, so I was eyeing up
8 mod_suphp instead. Am I looking in the wrong direction?
9
10 James
13 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list