From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OpenOffice-bin spell checking?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:01:07
1 On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:54 AM, Füves Zoltán <zoleexfz@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Mark Knecht írta:
3 >>
4 >> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Zoltán Füves <zoleexfz@×××××.com> wrote:
5 <SNIP>
6 >>go to Tools->Extension Manager then I see a link in the
7 >> bottom left that says 'Get more extensions here'. Clicking on that
8 >> took me to the OpenOffice web site and there you can find a search bar
9 >> on the left.
10 >
11 > Yes it solve that mystery  :)
12 >>
13 >>  If I type 'English Dictionary' or US English' and do the
14 >> search I come up with a number of options I can download. I haven't
15 >> tested it but I suspect that you save them somewhere and then load
16 >> them in the Extension Manager to make them active. I don't know how
17 >> those dictionaries differ from the one supplied with openoffice-3.0
18 >>
19 >>   I see lots of other dictionaries, as well as page formatting
20 >> templates and stuff for calc. Maybe those will be of interest also.
21 >>
22 >>   Note that new extensions do not seem to become active until you
23 >> close and restart writer.
26 > of course It's  done :)
27 >>
28 >> Hope this helps,
31 > Thanks a lot
32 >>
33 >> Mark
34
35 Glad I can help for once. I'm mostly asking questions around here.
36
37 Over and out,
38 Mark