From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: wine configure: error: No OpenGL library found on this system.
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:36:27
1 On 11/27/2010 11:00 AM, Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I am trying to install wine on my system which I recently changed from
6 > no-multilib to multilib; so this may be causing this problem. The emerge
7 > issue is here
8 >
9 > checking for GL/gl.h... yes
10 > checking for GL/glx.h... yes
11 > checking for GL/glu.h... yes
12 > checking for up-to-date OpenGL version... yes
13 > checking for -lGL... not found
14 > checking for -lGL... not found
15 > checking for -lGLU... not found
16
17 I just got a shock when searching my ~amd64 machine for libGL.so: the
18 32-bit version was missing from my machine :( That file is supposed to
19 be in /usr/lib32/opengl/x11-org/lib/ but it was gone.
20
21 I re-emerged emul-linux-x86-opengl and it's back again. Maybe you have
22 the same problem?
23
24 Do you use the proprietary nividia video drivers? eselect opengl does
25 mess with symlinks to files like libGL.