From: Carlos Sura <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo + Moonlight
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:58:30
1 On 14 September 2011 13:42, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Carlos Sura
4 > <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > Hello mates,
6 > >
7 > > I want to use moonlight, because I've reciently started using Netflix.
8 > > I did not found in portage tree... Also, I remember that it was marked to
9 > be
10 > > removed from portage... So, I wonder, is there any way to install it?
11 > > layman? ebuild?
12 > > Someone has moonlight installed and working? any problems?
13 > > Regards
14 >
15 > Haven't tried moonlight, but AFAIK, the DRM bits you'd need aren't
16 > available in Moonlight.
17 >
18 > --
19 > :wq
22 Hello Michael Mol,
23
24 Thank you for your answer.
27 Well... Right now, I'm using virtualbox, Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8;
28 with a hdmi output, but I don't like to use virtualbox just to watch movies
29 on netflix.
30
31 Also, this article:
32 http://how-to.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_watch_Netflix_(Watch_Instantly)_in_Linux
33 mentions that, I could use moonlight to get netflix working on linux.
34
35 But, now that I would like to try moonlight; isn't in portage tree nor
36 gentoo wiki.
37
38 I would like to know is there is a layman or ebuild (working). I'm in ~AMD64
39
40 Regards
43 Carlos Sura.-