From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Problems rebuilding gtk+ (and many other packages), due to not found /usr/lib/libXCBRenderUtil.la
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:23:44
1 On Tuesday 06 March 2007 09:11:40 Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@××××.dk>:
3 > > This would be so much easier to answer if you'd post the output of:
4 > >
5 > > # revdep-rebuild -i -X -p
6 >
7 > Yep, you're of course right. I should've thought about this right
8 > away. Sorry about that :( (I truly mean it!)
9 >
10 > Here's the output of revdep-rebuild:
11 [SNIP]
12
13 So all you seem to need is to remerge pango before gtk+. The problem here is
14 that revdep-rebuild is absolutely clueless when in comes to ordering the
15 rebuilds.... Try: http://pastebin.ca/raw/383456
18 Bo Andresen