From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Atom RSS
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 18:04:33
1 · Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>:
2
3 > What I am trying to find is some step by step, idiot level instructions
4 > about how to set up Atom. Essentially I want to set up "podcasting".
5 > Geez I hate that term.
6 >
7 > I've never done this before, don't have a clue what I'm doing, and thus
8 > not able to find what I'm searching for.
9
10 Can't really help you, but why are you asking *this* list? I'd
11 ask the guys from the Atom mailinglist/forum, if there's such
12 a thing. You're much more likely to find help there, as your
13 question isn't really related to Gentoo but to Atom.
14
15 > Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
16
17 Ask the bunch of people, who are most likely to know best.
18
19 Alexander Skwar
20 --
21 "If a camel flies, no one laughs if it doesn't get very far."
22 -- Paul White
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list