From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gnome: Switching windows backward using the window list
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:44:02
1 Markus Schönhaber <gentoo-user@×××××××××××.de> wrote:
2
3 > Alexander Skwar wrote:
4 >
5 >> Could you guys please check, if <Alt>+<Shift>+<Tab> works for you?
6 >> What should happen is, that if you hold down <Alt> and then hit <Tab>
7 >> a number of times, you switch forward through the list. If you hold
8 >> down <Alt> AND <Shift> and then hit <Tab> a number of times, you should
9 >> go backwards.
10 >>
11 >> Does that happen for you?
12 >
13 > Works fine for me (Gnome 2.16.2, Metacity 2.16.3).
14
15 Thanks. Any idea, what might be wrong on my systems? Strange thing
16 is, that those systems are on different hardware and also different
17 build options and all that.
18
19 Strange.
20