From: Kaddeh <kaddeh@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libvdpau (?)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:26:59
1 do you have VIDEO_CARDS set in your make.conf?
2
3 On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 8:18 AM, 7v5w7go9ub0o <7v5w7go9ub0o@×××××.com>wrote:
4
5 > I'd like to compile ffmpeg with vdpau - direct NVidia hardware
6 > acceleration. This is a configuration flag for ffmpeg.
7 >
8 > Setting the "vdpau" use flag seems to set the configuration flag, but
9 > also brings in the "x11-libs/libvdpau" libraries which I think I do not
10 > want, as my NVidia proprietary driver provides these libraries.
11 >
12 > 1. How do I enable the "vdpau" configuration flag for compiling ffmpeg,
13 > without bringing in "x11-libs/libvdpau"? (Sigh...... I suppose one work
14 > around is to bring them in, then reinstall the proprietary driver
16 >
17 > TIA