From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS configuration (tcp/ip & MythTV)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:33:32
1 I'm not any kind of programmer. Guitar player actually. I just need
2 stuff to work or I'm helpless!
3
4 Thanks,
5 Mark
6
7 On 8/2/05, Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com> wrote:
8 > Well if you are a perl or python kinda guy you could write a more
9 > sophisticated script to copy the files and update the database so that
10 > everything is transparent as far as myth is concerned.
11 >
12 > -Mike