From: James Colby <jcolby@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Firefox fonts
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:04:53
1 List members -
2
3 I am trying to run Firefox on my Gentoo laptop, and I am having
4 trouble with the fonts. Everything else in my KDE desktop looks fine
5 except for Firefox. I believe that it has something to do Firefox
6 using GTK instead of QT. From my research I have found that one way
7 to fix it is to adjust the "GTK Styles and Fonts" options in the KDE
8 control center. I do not have that option available to me. I
9 installed KDE using the split ebuilds and emerging the
10 kdebase-startkde package. Is there a use flag or a separate package
11 that needs to be installed to get the "GTK Styles and Fonts" option in
12 Kcontrol? Is there a config file located somewhere that I can edit to
13 change the fonts in GTK apps?
14
15 Thanks,
16 James