From: hw <hw@×××××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xen: How to enable a non-existant USE flag? (xen doesn't work)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:30:48
1 Am 13.07.2015 um 22:51 schrieb Mike Gilbert:
2 > On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:22 PM, hw <hw@×××××××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> So what happened to the 'hvm' USE flag of the "xen-tools" package?
7 > Something is wrong with your repository. The flag is there.
8 >
9 > I would suggest that you start by disabling any overlays, and run emerge --sync.
10
11 No overlays are enabled, and 'emerge --sync' doesn't fix the problem.
12 There must be some reason why you have the flag while it's disabled here.
13
14 I have checked on two other machines, installed and updated at different
15 times, and on none of them the 'hvm' flag shows up.
16
17 So how can I find out why the flag is disabled?