From: Andrey Moshbear <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Computers and mental/emotional health
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 04:53:15
1 Xkcd 456 much?
2
3 On 2011-10-07, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
5 >>> On 2011-10-07, Diego Augusto Molina <diegoaugustomolina@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >>> > Have sex! That's the first thing you can do to keep your mind out of
7 >>> > madness.
8 >>> > Really, look at the benefits of having sex and you'll see it's a
9 >>> > complete excercise for body, obviously you have to excercise your
10 >>> > social skills and has some really cool consecuences on your body,
11 >>> > methabolism, etc. (just google it).
12 >>> > You can have as much as you want (or can, hehe) and it'll never be bad
13 >>> > (just use condoms, and try avoiding weird stuff...).
14 >>> >
15 >>> > --
16 >>> > Diego Augusto Molina
17 >>> > diegoaugustomolina@×××××.com
18 >>> >
19 >>> > ES: Por favor, evite adjuntar documentos de Microsoft Office. Serán
20 >>> > desestimados.
21 >>> > EN: Please, avoid attaching Microsoft Office documents. They shall be
22 >>> > discarded.
23 >>> > LINK: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
24 >>> >
25 >>> >