From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo decapitated
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 14:07:35
1 On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Kaddeh <kaddeh@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> have you tried emergeing x11-drivers/xf86-input-evdev and
6 >> x11-drivers/xf86-input-mouse on their own without xorg?
7 >>
8 >> Cheers
9 >>
10 >> Kad
11 >>
12 >> I'm not quite sure what that means. If you mean emerging them while X is
13 > down, I had to do that when X would not come up at all,
14 > but I'll try again. It will be a while before I have everything backed up
15 > the way I want it to be before I try switching to Ubuntu.
16 >
17 > If you mean something else, please clue me in.
18 >
19 > ++ kevin
20 >
21 > In any event, no joy. It's still mouseless.
25 Kevin O'Gorman, PhD