From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage updates
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:04:00
1 On Tuesday 28 February 2012 11:23:40 Alex Schuster wrote:
2 > Peter Humphrey writes:
3 > > Now can anyone tell me why clicking the first link in this e-mail
4 > > opened it in Konqueror and the second in Firefox?
5 >
6 > Because KDE is so weird all over the place.
7
8 Well I just hope the team get it sorted out soon. I can't stand any of the
9 Gnomes and the lighter desktops are just too thin on features.
10
11 > > I can't see any material difference between the two links.
12 >
13 > Yes, there is none.
14 >
15 > This doesn't happen here, but I'm using the new KMail.
16
17 I'm not going to that version until it works. It was only careful backing up
18 that avoided losing half my e-mails. As it was, the basic functions of an e-
19 mail client were almost completely absent.
22 Rgds
23 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23