From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is it possible to download packages from Windows XP?
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 04:59:55
1 Richard Watson wrote:
2 > Hi - I've just installed a wireless card and think I need to install
3 > ralink-rt61 drivers (that's what lspci shows). I'm a dual boot system
4 > (XP/Gentoo) and wireless works fine in XP at the moment. I thought I
5 > would download the package with XP (FTP / HTTP?)and then copy it into
6 > /usr/portage/distfiles. Thanks, Richard
7
8 That will work just fine. Just copy it there and then emerge will see
9 it and do its thing.
10
11 Dale
12