From: Lincoln Baxter <lincoln.a.baxter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unable to select gnucash TXF categories
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:52:48
1 On 1/8/06, Martins Steinbergs <mar@××.lv> wrote:
2 > On Sunday 08 January 2006 03:35, Lincoln Baxter wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > I have app-office/gnucash 1.8.11 installed.
6 > >
7 > > When I mark an account as Tax Related (Edit->Tax Options), I am
8 > > supposed to be able to select a TXF category. But no categories are
9 > > displayed.
10 > >
11 > > This prevents me from exporting the Tax report to a TXF file.
12 > >
13 > > Has anyone figured out how to get this working?
14 > >
15 > > Thanks,
16 > >
17 > > Lincoln
20 > Hi,
21 > i run gnucash for small non-profit organization so i dont do anything with
22 > taxes, however, you can edit account under Edit -> Tax Options.
23 >
24 That is what i did, and it showed no tree of Tax Category codes to
25 select from, and no way to enter them... I guess I'll have to
26 subscribe to one of the gnucash lists.
27
28 Thanks, for trying.
29 Thanks
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list