From: "deface@×××××××××××.net" <deface@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dlna & Gentoo
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:41:01
1 Take a look at http://elinux.org/DLNA_Open_Source_Projects
2 Has some nice links. I've yet to operate one via a browser :(
3
4 deface
7 On Jan 28, 2010, at 10:34 AM, James wrote:
8
9 > Hello,
10 >
11 > I'm looking at an Amplifier/Receiver; the Yamaha RX-V3900
12 > with ethernet. Supposedly you can control the embedded web
13 > browser, via the DLNA protocol.
16 > This ebuild media-libs/libdlna is scarcely supported, if you
17 > go to the website. Lots of other protocols may be available,
18 > I just have no experience here, so I'm looking for comments
19 > particularly with anyone that has a stereo/receiver that
20 > is controlled via a web browser. What I do not want to
21 > do is purchase the device to discover that it only
22 > works with windows.....
25 > All comments are welcome.
28 > http://www.avindemand.com/index.php/yamaha-rx-v3900.html
29 > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance